Wednesday, April 21, 2010

vast difference

The days that I scored above 90 for every subject are long gone.
And that's because I refuse to study the way I study last time.

What I can remember from final year preparations in Secondary 1:

History was the first paper, and it was on a Monday. So, on Sunday, I locked my room door and memorised the entire textbook. When I say memorised the entire textbook, I have no intention whatsoever of being exaggerating; I REALLY MEMORISED THE ENTIRE TEXTBOOK. And I got 98 for that paper.

Why i studied so hard:

Because some people thought I was cheating during my mid-year papers (which I also got first in) and so they complained to my form teacher. Damn pissed off. So I worked like a mad cow to prove them wrong. Oh, and I admitted to my form teacher that I talked to the guy beside me because I was comparing math answers with him, which was 100% true. So i finished the year being first in level, having 880/1000 of possible marks and with a conduct of Fair Good.

Bloody hell.

And now,

I am just chill-pill.

Ok, I really need to get to panic mode. WHERE IS MY PANIC MODE! I NEED TO GET FLUSTERED TO STUDY.

am going to delusion myself; ok, DH only like students with a GPA of more than 4.2.

OK STUDY!

No comments: