Sunday, April 11, 2010

honesty. done.

What a wholesome night.

I did what I planned to accomplish and I'm ready to kill tomorrow's workload.

This semester is much-abhorred due to the non-existent reading week just before the examination. We have an assignment still and a test next week.

Though I'm rather oblivious to this non-existent reading week, I know I will panic the day before 22nd April 2010. The combination of COM202 and COM208 in one day is almost lethal to any regular university student's brain juice. Lucky for all of us, 208 comes before 202 and hence, if my theory is proven factual, we will all do well in COM208. (As evidenced by my grades that were directly proportional to the order of exam papers taken in Semester 1 Day 1 of examination - COM201 A-, COM203 B and HF101 B-)

Next week will also be my last 3 weeks or so in hall with Jo in the room. She has to move out by 7th May and I have to move out by 14th May because my last paper ends on 7th May.

I must say that I will miss this little room of mine. Ever since the air-con was installed, life in hall room has been of extreme comfort. Sleep and more sleep. Even hall food has grown on me. The extremely cheap slices of huge watermelon will definitely be the sore mark of leaving hall. The sibei handsome angmoh guys who love to be topless will also be dearly missed. (did I ever mention that my room has an excellent view of the angmoh guys' room? LOL) Also, how can snooping around rooms, on the lookout for making out couples be forgotten?

Most importantly, the parties and the booze.

I want to get a room next year! But, I am almost sure that if my roomie is not Jo Quek, I will not stay in hall. (complete awwww moment)

It's 3:43 am now and I can safely say that my emotions have never felt so serene before.

No comments: