Friday, April 30, 2010

Holidays... or not?

The long-awaited 4-month long holiday is finally here. I still am ignoring the existence of my 204 final paper next Friday, because I am already ready to hop on the HOLIDAY BUS!

Holiday and all... it seems too good to be true.

I have a spending problem.
I need to get a job.
I have a spending problem.

And also, I have a Genting trip with usual Paverts to worry about.

Upcoming stuff in the mail:
  1. Bestbuyworld purchase: 2 mascara sets and 1 clinique makeup set
  2. 2 jackets (for really damn cheap)
  3. skinfood 12-masks sample
  4. everyday minerals blush
  5. 2 mascaras (revlon and benefit)
What I bought today:
  1. cleansing wipes from watsons (3 for 10 beauty buffet)
  2. Beauty de kose mascaras
Obviously I have been spamming money on mascaras.

tsk tsk tsk.

And tomorrow, I'm going out yet again. Though mao is treating me to my dinner, I still worry for my reckless self-control. Maybe I should not bring the card out. I should leave it at home! YES I SHALL DO JUST THAT! (but i have a feeling i will end up borrowing money from mao. ohmygoodness)

Sunday will be mahjong day at Song's house, overnight I presume.

Monday will be rest day (and delivery day for Bestbuyworld purchase).

Tuesday will be NUA day.

Wednesday and Thursday shall be my chiong day for 204.

and then FRIDAY I WILL GO TO FILAMENT AFTER MY 204 PAPER! WOOTS SO EXCITED! =)

Other plans:
  1. 9th may: FOC meeting
  2. 10-12 may: tentative dates for Genting trip
  3. 13-16 may: tentative dates for expo job (PLEASE LET ME GET IT ZOMG)
  4. 17-20 may: sundown marathon goodie bag packing for FOC
I love how the schedule just fall into place by itself. =)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

No comments: