Monday, April 19, 2010

addressing some doubts

I am blessed. I know I am.

Why must people argue heatedly to get their way through? Why must people try to bring down someone to make themselves feel more significant? I don't think it has anything to do with family upbringing at all. Even a joke is retaliated with a snare.

Though I admit being nice will get you nowhere. Being vicious makes enemies but will get you to the top. But with that said, you cannot just be vicious, you must be smartly vicious.

I mean now we are still schoolmates. School politics are bound to happen. I tend to avoid it because of one thing: some of these people may be my colleagues or superiors one day and so creating a good relationship is of utmost importance. I have my days where I feel like slapping people because of their sheer stupidity, but I will not let my mouth spoil my future. I take it in and perhaps delusion myself thinking that my nonchalance will kill the other party because other people will attack him.

Talking behind people's backs are one of my favourite past-times, I don't really try to cover up the fact that I thrive from gossips. However, being stupid and talking without thinking is what that irk me the most. Seriously, you can be better than that.

And I thank my family upbringing for this. Growing up in a shattered and depressing situation creates the silent viciousness in me. With every abuse that I receive, I grow an extra inch of armour.

Another thing is that, if you want people to give their valuable inputs, give your own too that will convince them.

It's not whether or not people listen to you, is whether or not you convince them that they should be listening. A small doubt present in the audience will make space for a lot of unwanted arguments, and that's where your mistake lie.

all these school politics are driving me nuts. stop complaining. stop being stupid vicious. just start killing people under the radar, and you should be fine.

green nails stimulate zen thoughts.

and nope, this is not directed at anyone. just one of those random sunday musings. shall bring bright pink nailpolish to school tomorrow. GYM AT 8AM! WOOSH!

No comments: