Wednesday, March 24, 2010

screwed up

So so many things to worry about. It's like a downpour. Once you get out of shelter to get to the next shelter, you will inevitably get drenched everywhere.

Projects aside, there are some things bothering me.

Starting with minor stuff:

I slept quite fitfully on Monday because I heard this weird knocking sound on the wall next to my bed. It went on for quite some time, and I was frozen to my bed because I was trying to decipher what the hell the sound was. However, when I moved, the knocking stopped. My friends said maybe my neighbour was making out or whatever, but the problem is the sound is not a one-hand-bang-on-the-wall kind! it's more of using one finger knuckle to knock against the wall continuously. AIYOH. So I got really paranoid. And yesterday Jo went out for her GV11 meeting, and Ron, Leonard and I were left in the room doing out 208 group project, and thankfully Ron stayed till 4 plus I think. cause I told him I am damn worried about sleeping alone especially after stupid noises on the wall. Jo came back at 4 plus, and then I got into a deep sleep. THANK YOU PAPA LOH!

The next thing on my mind is more nerve-wrecking. Right after the recess week, we had a new lecturer for one of our core modules and that day, everyone was being really unforgiving, commenting on his very tight pants and his supposedly very huge "package", and of course facebook was a mess that day. Who ask me to be so clever to update my status regarding the bulge and forgetting that I have the other lecturer as a friend. DIE LOR. Now this lecturer stopped wearing his very tight pants, and he noticeably looks much better than before. (See! it's a good thing what! he became more handsome le!) The thing that I'm most afraid of is that the other lecturer saw my status (which is very vague by the way) AND THE RESPONSES and he told him about the status. CHAM LAR! Although I know my lecturers will not be so sophomoric as to mix personal and work issues together, I'm rather embarrassed of self when I see this lecturer. I cannot help not feeling guilty although I don't deny I helped in making him look better. LOL.

Then yesterday night, I was waiting for the bus that heads to my hall and he crossed the road and took the exact same bus. HAIYOH! super paiseh. I was avoiding like crazy. Maybe it's a one-sided guilt thing but WHEN YOU MESS UP, YOU WILL FEEL GUILTY NEVERTHELESS CAN!

Mano said that the lecturer was better-looking than the other lecturer, and after scrutinising him after I finished the test too quickly yesterday, I must admit that yes, he is actually more handsome!

CHAM!

i still cannot get rid of the guilt.
AIYAH! I don't want to update status-es liao lar! SO IRRITATING!

No comments: