Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Busy week predicted.

Julie is a mothersonofabitch.

For those who do not know of this monster, she is the lecturer for one of my modules. Nabei.

Suddenly bomb us with an elearning assignment that has to be completed by Friday, and the frust exercise already had 122 pages.

The other challenge is to squeeze everything into ONE FUCKING PAGE and submit to her. I don't care lar, I set my font size at 9. LOL. Let her go blind or something. DAMN HER.

Lucky for me, that is completed.

This week + next week is busy to the max:
  1. Xiaolongbao buffet this Thursday (FINALLY)
  2. Bar after buffet (think I won't go. LOL. taxi money is A LOT)
  3. Pohchoon' birthday celebration on Friday
  4. Leonard's baptism service on Friday
  5. OHFUCK. 202 project (ongoing)
  6. I guess Saturday and Sunday will be for mugging since exams are coming and oh 206 editing to be done too.
  7. HH202 debate next Tuesday
  8. COM202 individual project due 8th April 2010
  9. COM206 video assignment due 9th April 2010
  10. COM204 print ad due 9th April 2010
chicken poo poo.

I will miss COM208 lectures and tutorials once this semester ends. I think I really like communication research and today is the last day for declaring my concentration.

But I will put broadcast as my first choice first and then put communication research as a second choice. That way I still can get my broadcast modules prioritised to me. Next year, I will change concentration! Must see 208 results first! =)

No comments: