Wednesday, February 17, 2010

some people are just pure bitches

*This is purely for ranting purposes. No direct finger-pointing at anyone. Indirect, perhaps.*

In this world, there are two types of bitches: a smart bitch and a pure bitch.

Smart bitches know when to control their comments. Pure bitches just fire whatever thoughts come to mind in that particular time.

In short, smart bitches are straightforward but not as nearly as straightforward as pure bitches because they share their comments depending on the situation. Personally, I think I am a smart bitch because yes I do have my fair share of mean comments, but I don't go round shooting them till I look like a giant bomb machine.

What do I exactly mean by controlling my comments?
Let's take themed days as an example (no direct relation, just an example). If I see someone dressing not so nicely, but I know he/she has put in the effort, I will not say anything mean to the person, or even showing doubt about the person's outfit. I mean, come on, the person already made an effort!

Smart bitches also listen to whatever others have in mind, not just her own opinions. This, I must admit, is quite hard to master because as a bitch, you are already that self-opinionated, so listening to what others have to say is not that easy. But, it's a skill that everyone must learn. Pure bitches who just refuse to listen to anyone will lose out in the end. The world does not revolve around you and you have to realise that.

Seriously, I hate it when I say my opinions about something, and then the other party just look at me in a condescending manner like as if what I said was filth. Please stop doing that because in the end you will turn off everyone around you no matter how nice a mask you have put on in the beginning.

Women are not born bitches. I'm one because I'm forced to become one under whatever shitty environment I was brought up in. But dear women, you can choose to be one that can be loved by, maybe, all.

Stop thinking that the world is only yours and that all that matter is you, you, you. Widen your eyes.

As you can already sense by now, I'm really pissed off. This is really testing my patience. I have never tolerated for so long in my whole life before. Nowadays, I don't really flare up with no good reason, and when I do, people think I'm unreasonable. Like hello? Are you cuckoo-cuckoo out of your mind?

I don't know how long will this ranting go if I don't realise that it's already midnight. Boo to you!

Good luck to those in production process for Nanyang Chronicles.
Good luck to those attending 202 lecture tomorrow, including myself.
Good luck pure bitches, your days will not last long.

Bummer. What a start to a brand new day.

No comments: