Saturday, February 20, 2010

Never too late

The past 3-day school week was hectic. I feel so blessed to be home and just be on my bed. The only grumble I have is that my room's aircon is spoilt. Even if I decreased the temperature to 16 degrees and the fan power to the maximum, it will blow out 30 degrees worth of hot air and I will end up sweating. Bloody hell. Now my hall is much better. What a joke.

Watched NINE with usual paverts yesterday and I'm giving it a one-word review, plus some explanation.


RUBBISH

Though I agree that most of the female leads were well-cast (not sure about Kate Hudson though), Daniel Day Lewis was the biggest joke of the century. This movie is so boring I played Mahjong on my iPhone halfway through. Wasted my ten bucks.

Moving on to much more enjoyable topics, do you guys think that Dakota Fanning is chio? I think she is so pretttttttyyyyyy. Those blue eyes. She recently was the centrespread for V magazine, and ooh-la-la she is ULTIMATE CHIO.


Yup, light bulb heels. No matter how ridiculous, I cannot stop staring. These Rodarte heels are killers!



More shots from COM206 assignments.



AHLIANBEEHOON supper at my room. LOL. Getting fat because of this. GRRRRR.


This is damn funny. We were trying out this function on PhotoBooth, and we were supposed to clear the screen before taking the photo, and this was what huiying did. HAHA.

I immediately said "shui shi ni de huang shang!" HAHAHA.


For such a skinny girl, she got nice bums. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.


ATAS DAY



Outfit for ATAS DAY - sequin dress from Forever 21, blue blouse from JOAN ($109.90!my mom is rich), black tights and studded boots from Bugis.


And this is my outfit for NINE outing: Dorothy Perkins sequin blazer (LOVE!), Forever 21 dress ($3!) and leopard flats which were not shown here.


HAULSSS FOR THE WEEK!

Not all my items came in the mail, so fcuk it lar, just post those that I have. HAHA.

Forever 21 dress - $3


Cotton On flats - $3.75
They were having the buy 1 get 1 50% off promotion and this was my second pair.


Cotton on flats - $10




Oversized banded dress - $5


CHIO summer dress - $5 (chio chio chio)


All these masks - $9.50
Now I have plenty of Etude House masks. YAY.
Melanie is going to Korea and she is buying MORE for me! woots.


I think I need to sleep. Busy week makes me really tired and the brain is becoming useless. Don't want to turn into a Donatella (inside joke from NINE) so shall rest.

No comments: