Wednesday, February 10, 2010

midweek crisis

School this week has been so far so busy.

Everyday is packed to the brim and no, not for academic purposes. HAHA.

This is a photo that I took from Jialiang's house, I think it was from the dining area window or something. Quite breathtaking. Love his house. My last shot for 206 assignment was also taken at his house, and it turned out awesome. YAY.

Tomorrow will be photoshop session. Hip hip hooray, thank God I have a roomie that is VERY knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop.


Yesterday, Kenny and I went for ValenWine. He was the editor, I was on the panel list. I drank close to 10 servings of wine and cocktail and I was really drunk. The best part was that I had a lecture after that and I didn't have my laptop with me, so I started poking and playing with my neighbours' keyboard. I posted weird stuff on facebook and ohmygosh I was O_O when I woke up and was sober this morning.

After that went to celebrate Lohla's birthday! We had Billy Bombers and the food is ohsogood, especially the 50% off chocolate fondue. yummy. Nigel was very nice to split the bill 60-40. HAHA.

I finally bought my planner!



Free 12 sets of stickers.


For 25.50. Aiyah. for such a nice planner, I shall spend. CNY coming anyway. GRR.

I just came back from JP's Carl's Jr with Paverts. HAHA. Wang taught me how to eat healthily there today. You just say you "low-carb" your burger, then your burger will come wrapped in lettuce instead the buns. woots.

SHOULD I WATCH CHICAGO WITH PAVERTS OR NOT! It's 150 bucks for Cat-1 tickets. I'm definitely having second thoughts. BOO.


No comments: