Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Midnight ramblings

Once again caught in the twirl of nocturnal-ism and self-respect. The night is too tempting to miss. Everything comes alive at night for students like myself. The night is like the kind soul who gives you a penny at the end of the day after a long futile day of begging. The night is when you know you should be resting to prepare you for the next day, but you are not because you don't want the new day to start too soon.

A simple hymn in the empty night air can bring joy to the lonely heart.

The night is my salvation.

Today has been rewarding. I was determined to complete my news article and I did albeit the numerous mistakes I may make. Who cares today, shall care when Ronald vets it on Wednesday.

Even the Cash Deposit machine in Bukit Panjang Plaza has been cooperating. Almost always, the machine will break down. But not today! I was able to deposit my angbao moolahs and having extra money in my bank account makes me feel really good.

Guardian was extremely nice too. I was out of body soap and WOOTS they had a buy-one-get-one-free offe on their housebrand bodywash. Guardian's products have always been my favourites and there were so many other stuff on BOGO, but I controlled myself. See! Told you today was a good good day.

(Random: STEPHANIE! Lollipop26 bought the exact same pair of Topshop flats as yours! WOOTS!)

Mahjong was very SHOCKING. I have been losing for the past 6 months or so and hence I was rather put off by the game itself. But I decided to play today cause I could not stick with SGMAHJONG LITE on iPhone. LOL. AND I WON! Crazy day. I opened my tiles and I had 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 bamboo tiles. WHAT THE NAVI right! Very good day. Took taxi home without guilt. HAHA.

Checked the mailbox next, and MY FOREVER 21 DRESS IS HERE! I thought it would be in really bad quality since I got it for $3, but HEY HEY HEY, it was fab to the max. Love love love. Shall bring to hall. I expect myself to be wearing a lot of it. It was that comfortable. =)

I guess it's just those rare days when I feel really optimistic about how things are going to turn out. It happens like perhaps 7 days out of 365 possible.

What is to be done tomorrow:
  • Complete 208 self-made notes and print them out
  • Before that, ask Mom to buy printer ink first.
  • STUDY 208
  • Read through 202 project guideline AGAIN and figure out what exactly is needed in the project outline. (blergh)
  • Check mailbox for more online purchases.
Busy day ahead. Shall sleep....soon...

No comments: