Saturday, February 6, 2010

i'm bushed. really bushed

Another weekend is here yet again, and it's going to end soon. Weekends are a love-hate affair. Once it comes, you get excited and it goes so swiftly that your excitement cannot last.

But oh well, weekends are meant for blog post choked with photos.

This week has been very eventful, filled with good and bad happenings. I shall not dwell on the bad matter since I don't really give a damn anyway.

Let's start with something that Huiying told me. LOL. Apparently Fifi is a good friend of Hello Kitty and I'm supposed to be a meh-meh.

Yes we are still kids.


Finally met up with dear Stufu on Friday! Weeeeeeeeeee. Although we didn't really buy anything, but the talking and bitching were good enough a reason for more meet-ups. I'm critical and she is as critical. Walking along Orchard Road and bitching about whatever fashion disasters we see. Bliss ~


We ate at ShoTeppan and it was very worth my money! 10.90 and I was filled up to the brim. Doesn't sound right, but you get the meaning.



MORE MEET-UPS SOON! Maybe to Mela's house, and then to stufu's house. HAHA.

Last Wednesday was another Paverts Theme Day. We were supposed to come in GREEN! I love how we look so herbal together, yet we don't have a freckle of army-inspired uniformness. Great job people!

I was taller than Song since I came with my heels, which explained this pursed-lip look of his.
(Kok is always twisting.)



I love this photo alot because I look like I have super long legs. HAHA. Since the upcoming trend is to wear things as short as possible and pair them with tower-high heels, I need more apparels and shoes!


Inspired by Kenneth Goh


Last Tuesday was ARTSIE FARTSIE NIGHT for us paverts. Seriously, it was very therapeutic and all our stress just melted away.

This is an epic photo. I was trying to squeeze some yellow paint out and I forgot that I had blue paint in the middle of the newspaper brush. And so I ended up with blue paint on my lips and teeth.

=.=



WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


And Last Monday we had a shooting. No details will be revealed till the video is up. HAHA.



Stephanie got me these from Dubai. woots.


And I realise a DAMN GOOD blusher combination that makes my face look really glowy.

THIS...


AND THIS!
I have hit pan on this blusher. It was that good.


NICE RIGHT NICE RIGHT!
=)



HAULS OF THE WEEK!

Maybelline Pulse Perfection Waterproof Vibrating Mascara
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation


ELF items

Swatches with flash


Swatches without flash


More ELF items
I'm so going to buy the ELF Studio line brushes for my next spree.


Tomorrow I need to go for SURFnSWEAT at Sentosa to raise funds for FOC. No matter how exciting that sounds, I have a wee bit of disappointment because my Sunday will be gone just like that.

And I need to wake up DAMN early.

Bother.

No comments: