Sunday, February 14, 2010

coming up

The postage is getting really slow and I haven't gotten any of the items that I shopped for.

I bought:
  • A Forever 21 dress for $3 bucks. wtf.
  • A concealer palette from Japan ($3.50) and a diamond glitter liner ($3)
  • 2 dresses ($10)
So much shopping has been done and so little assignments have been completeted.

I gotta do:
  • 208 revision for test. That's like A LOT because I planned to make notes for the textbook too. Better than rushing when exams are near.
  • 204 news article. THIS ONE ULTIMATE GOOD GAME.
  • 206 past readings. I have been neglecting, so good time to catch up.
  • 202... aiyah...
  • hh202 research!
And I'm most likely to go for Chicago. 150 bucks is a lot but angbao takings have been chicago-friendly so far. LOL.

Need some shopping. GRRRRRRR.

No comments: