Sunday, January 31, 2010

godlight speed

I am churning out review/haul posts because I know I won't update at all next week due to predicted busy schedule. =(

I went out with xiong dis today, more specifically with Lenny, Mao, Vincent, QiuMing, Junyi, Zihao, Lohla and Mervin. Photos will be uploaded to FB later.

Watsons has been quite generous with their samples lately.
Mao bought another moisturiser and he demanded a sample, and they gave him a Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydating Care, which obviously I took.

Also, if you saw the Cure Natural Aqua Gel display, it stated that you can ask any Watsons personnel for samples, and I took advantage of that. So I went to Watsons on 2 separate occasions and asked twice, hence the 4 samples. =)

CLEO magazine also gave some freebies. You gotta love freebies. YUM.


Review of BIO-ESSENCE Bio-Hydra Water Soluble Olive Cleansing Oil



First, I have to apply it all over my face.


And then, I have to apply water to it and it will turn milky.



As you can see, it didn't remove my waterproof mascara. This was after much scrubbing. I was kind of pissed off because I had to use my Loreal makeup remover wipes to get rid of the remaining makeup.


This was what I removed using the Loreal wipes AFTER I rinsed off the cleansing oil. Can you imagine how disappointed I was?


As for the smell (you know I'm a person who really puts focus on the smell of a product), it has the smell of baby lotion, so it was quite pleasant.

However, I'm not a fan of oil-based products. It gets messy and oil is everywhere!

Luckily this is a sample. Phew. I will not buy this product. I would rather stick to me good ol' wipes. Much more convenient and effective.

Review of Cure Natural Aqua Gel


This is a product of the other extreme. Extremely good. I am actually enticed to purchase the full-size product at Watsons.

How do you use it?

This is a really good exfoliator because it removes your dry skin cells without scratching your skin. After rinsing, my skin felt really clean without it feeling tight. When I applied my moisturiser, it was absorbed much more easily into my skin.

The only downfall is that I don't think it's fragrance-free as what is stated on the label. It has a mild medicinal smell which I don't fancy.

But other than that minor flaw, everything else is fantastic.

Should I get this in full-size?
ARGH.

By the way, my mom went back to Indonesia on Friday because my Grand-Aunt passed away.

(Ku-po da-dah ya. Terima kasih udah jaga Feifei waktu feifei masih kecil dan nakal. Feifei harap ku-po akan baik baik di surga)

She bought an iPhone case for me. HOORAY! Red leather some more. damn chio can. =)




Time to book in soon. Blergh.
I will also be getting my ELF items tomorrow. YAY! Will be collecting for huiling too! =)
Can't wait!

tata!
see you guys soooooooooooooon!

No comments: