Friday, January 15, 2010

frail but full of energy to blog

The bliss of eating buffet.
Went out with siaoginas to feast on some fab dim sum, and the har gao and siew mai cannot be underestimated. We ordered too much though. In the end we had to rely on good ol' "zhong ji mi ma" to finish off the food to avoid paying for wastages.



After that, I met up with wilsong, kenny and huiying to watch The Blind Side. Sandra Bullock is an awesome actress. Loved her since Ms Congeniality and loving her always. Will do a proper blogpost on that soon.

Long awaited hauls.
I am crazy, I know. But I'm not complaining.


Some school essentials from Daiso. I bought some snacks too to feed my days in hall.


I went out with huiling last Wednesday and I almost had a heart attack at the 8 for 10 bucks earrings counter. She bought 2, I completed the other 6. woots.



Belts. 3 for 10 bucks. Huiling got the other 1. I realised I have wasitbelts, but they are all elastic. That means that on fat days, I will bulging at uncouth places. Ew. So I need something fitting but not TIGHTfitting.


Ripped jeans for 15 bucks. (oh no. Huimin is crying. sorry got distracted by Together) I need another pair of ripped jeans, this time in a darker wash.



Cotton On dress for 10 bucks. Very comfortable. I love it so much that I got another one in blue from Ebay for 5 bucks. Nice.


FOX was having 50% off storewide and I couldn't resist the Disney pullovers. Good for lazy days.
Cotton On is really earning money from me! =) I got the black shorts for 5 bucks because it was stated that it had a hole at the back pocket. But, no le, no hole at all le. =?



Ah. My love for sequins... 10 bucks for this is a steal. The only problem with Cotton On is you have the fear of wearing the same thing as someone else. That's why I will be wearing it to SCHOOL because who in the right mind wears sequin skirts to school? Only demented people like me do that. HAHA.


Cute bag from CozyCot. This was 13.50. and was brand new. I have to iron out those disasters though.


Sequin sneakers from Cotton On - 10 bucks. Huiling helped me buy this at JP and I gave her my F21 skirt in exchange because it was so puffy on me. =(
But she likes the skirt, so yay! and congrats to the anniversary chan! HAHA. free advertising. I am a good friend. =)



Another pair of booties from the same seller from CozyCot. This was 16.50 and brand new as well. I wonder why she sold it for such a low price. It was quite comfortable, but the thing that I like most about this is that it's covered to the ankle - means I can wear socks inside (I got it a size bigger). YAY!


She threw in a free ASOS ring too. Also brand new. Love it. =)

Onto beauty haul...


11 masks for 9 bucks. I gave 1 away to huiling because obviously I was such a nice friend. Cue the vomit voices but very unappreciated. =)



SilkyGirl lipglosses Buy One Get One free! So both for 7.90. I really hate the applicator though. Not a fan of brush applicators. =/ I like doe-foot applicator much better because it applies lipgloss much more evenly.


NYX products. All these for 11.50. I like the round lipsticks a lot. I got it in Galaxy, Summerlove and Circe (from left). The eyeliners suck though. HAHA. Swatches are in exact order.


with flash


without flash


I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these on Ebay. They were 2 bucks each. They were brand new and still sealed. They retail for 5 times the price in Watsons. Is that a good enough reason?


I realise this photo is upside down. LOL.


I bought this for 1.05 on Ebay. Brand new and still sealed. Definitely can remove my eye makeup. Not that successful with waterproof mascara though.


Stopped by Etude House today because the free gift that they were giving out today was my favourite mask! =) The other purchases were rather silly. But I really needed the sponges for my liquid foundation. (excuses, excuses...)


Since this palette has yet to arrive in the mail, I'm using a photo that I have taken from the net. (ohmygod, i feel sorry for the boy...=( sorry got distracted by the show again...)

Pop Beauty palette for Blue Eyes. The Green Eyes palette was a damn good purchase. Smooth application and very pigmented. Still waiting for it to arrive though.

Oh it was 7.90 from Ebay. =) Retailing for 62 at Sephora. Writing that felt good. HAHA.

I'm very sick right now and I need to rest since I'm going to Bugis again tomorrow. The throat is killing me. Oh my gosh.

No comments: