Monday, November 30, 2009

thank god the exams are OVER!! =)

Before we get into the exciting, hauly hauly part, let me recap my monster week. I had experienced my first ever university examinations, and nope, it wasn't a joyful affair. Like seriously, how can anyone endure 3 examination papers in ONE FREAKING DAY? And among that 3, 2 were my core papers.

However, after doing my core papers, I realise I'm well-suited to this course. The sole reason for that will be because I bull-shitted so very much, and I don't feel bull-shitty. The feeling was awesome. Yes, it was.

The only bad thing about the examinations was that I am forever cooped in my hostel room with Jo and because of excessive mugging, the both of us went crazy and did weird stuff like tweeting each other when we sat so near each other, screaming over bugs, cursing cherian, etc.
And, yes, I gained weight because of those darned exams.

So I have promised to go on a diet. well, a promise is a promise. teehee.

So let's go AALLLLLLLLLLLL the way back to 20th november when I went for the CCKSS Alumni Dinner.

I ventured into hoops again. No idea why. And those Charles and Keith heels were a big hit with Mdm Prema and Mdm Rosnah. LOL.

I had a really good time going back to CCKSS, but I felt that I had really wasted my fifteen bucks. Food was okay-ish, concert was guaguagua, the only good thing was the teachers. MR David Leong is as cute as ever, and he mentioned that he kept everything we gave to him for Teachers' Day in Secondary 1 till now, and still sometimes look at them. AWWWWWW. =)
Saw Mr Melvin Kong, Mrs Patrine Tang, Mr Loy, etc.
And yes, I granted my own wish: I called Mr Tan Wee Liat by his name only. The actual sentence was , "I want to take photo with Wee Liat!" LOL. Take that TWL! He was the teacher who kept arguing with me and who kept saying my English was HORRIBLE just because I wrote something that he didn't understand.
I was rather surprised that Mr (shit now I forget his name, steph should know, HELP!) remembered me so much. HAHA.
The best thing was, I get to see my dear MDM PREMA again! =) She did what she always does when she sees me, which is to ask about Kengyang (are you reading now! she asked about you! LOL). But she left before Steph and I could take a photo together with her. boo.

On Saturday, Wilsong, Horny Hui and I went to our work briefing at Suntec. And we went to MUJI after that.
CB Horny Hui, make me spend money on FOOD!

But the food was yummoyummo.

The Mustard Pretzel IS TO DIE FOR can!! I need more for exam snacks next semester. =)

Those Tortilla Chips were much better than whatever shit movie theatres are selling. And definitely better than Dorittos (sp?). But I checked, it's 630++ calories per packet. Too sinful and too much for my heart to bear.
The brown sugar thingy was rubbish though, I took a bite and down the rubbish chute it went.


Lenny disturbed my beauty sleep at around 2pm today and asked me whether I wanted to go to his house for some homemade chicken pie.
Since i didn't eat breakfast AND lunch (because I was a sleeping sloth), I said ok.

Turned out.
.
.
It was chicken paella. Not chicken pie. I'm such a cuckoo. =.=

It was very very nice. I was rather surprised that it turned out so good because usually whatever Lenny makes will be a failure. HAHAHA. The chicken stock was so fragrant. YUMMO!

but no, he didn't stop at that.
He suggested we made QUICHE after that.

Yes....
Quiche.

Lenny trying hard to line the tin with the dough. =) He was such a cuckoo. Initially for 175g of plain flour, he used 175g of unsalted butter. Crazy guy. He saw wrongly; it was supposed to be 115g only. So we had to add more flour to balance everything out.

The bacon was REALLY DELICIOUS!
The crust was super buttery though, I couldn't make it past half a slice. Nice try but maybe not so much butter next time.

HAULS!!

Everyday Minerals (EDM) foundations. I tend to buy sample sizes because they can already last you a long long time. I use them as the foundation for my neck. You don't really want your face to be of a different colour than your neck, do you?

Hauls from G-MARKET Singapore.
I had one more jeggings (jean leggings), but I forgot to take a photo of that! It was 7 bucks by the way.

This shirt was 5.90 I believe.

8.40

8.40

My mom went to China and got me the skully scarf. Lohla went to Taiwan and got me the Mickey scarf. =) Can you believe that the plastic coverings were exactly the same? With same tags some more! HAHA.


This hoodie cost 4.90. The quality is guaguagua, but ohwell, the price is good enough.

I also got 2 singlets from Gmarket for 5 bucks. As in 2 for 5 bucks.

I got it in orangey-red as well.

These were purchased off SGSELLTRADE.
This Cotton On dress cost me 10 bucks.

And this cost me 5 bucks. The reason why I got it was because I don't really have a hot pink shirt. HAHA.


Anyway, the next post will definitely be about:
1. Uniqlo Sale (Thanks Wilsong for the heads-up!)
2. Loreal Beauty Sale (I prepared 150 bucks for this. WOOHOO!)
3. Work-related rantings.

Till then,
TATA! =)

Good luck to Siashangying, Lily and other business people who have yet to finish their papers. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. =)

No comments: