Monday, November 2, 2009

desole(sorry)!!

2 reasons on why I didn't keep my promise (to redeem myself=/)
  1. I was very preoccupied with impromptu speech, 205 group presentation and french test.
  2. The camera cable was in hall, and I wasn't back in hall till like 10am this morning.
Although I told Eve that I was on a shoe-nobuy this 2 months so that I can save for Malaysia trip, I cannot skip these 2 shoes pairs. Ebay is once again an awesome shopping haven.

This yellow pair is brand new from Forever 21 and it cost S$0.99. YES! The shipping cost twice as much as the shoe itself. I don't really have a yellow pair of sandals, so why not?

It looks kind of nice though. I thought it will look too kiddish, but I guess when something's that cheap, you will find every way out there to convince you of the good things that others can't really see. My sister is in love with it though.

Kappa flats from Ebay as well. This is brand new as well, costing 5 bucks. ooh la la. No postage as I met up with the buyer. AMAZING! =)


I have been getting a lot of questions on how to find cheap deals on Ebay. Well here are some tips:
  • Search for "clearance"/"sale" in Clothing, Shoes and Accessories.
  • Search for anything under the sun, but set the settings (the icon to your right) to "Price:lowest first"
  • If you see sellers starting brand new stuff at S$0.99, save them under your faourite sellers. They will add in more items and the reason why they can sell at such a low price is because they have direct contacts with the manufacturer.
  • Check Ebay religiously. Sellers list new items every single day.
Basically that's what I do in Ebay. So far, no bad experience!

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD

MEET MY NEW GADGET!!! THE iPHONE! =)
I LOVE MY MOM! SHE PAID FOR THIS!!!! =)


Touching on a topic that is more grave and ominous-looking: my grades.
Only four words: so far so good.

History Essay: B+
UCT mini test: 72 (should be A-/B+)
205 individual speeches: A-

I must say I am rather blessed. Nuff said.

MY SKINCARE ROUTINE

I remove my make-up with:
Fancl Cleansing Oil (left a few drops: on eyes)
Maybelline Total Clean (bought to replace Fancl: on eyes)
The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner (face)

Cleanser-wise, I alternate between around 5 brands, because I have a lot of samples. I can't really remember the exact names, but the brands are SK2, Biotherm, Garnier, Biore and the new green anti-acne one from Watson.

Moisturisers:
Garnier Pure (face)
ZA True White Emulsion (neck)
Garnier Pure A (face)


Mask/Gel:
Yes TO Carrot Eye Can C Clearly Now eyecream
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack (face and neck)

I use different products in hall, because I cannot move my whole room to hall, so I have to select a few.

OXYCover
Loreal Pure Zone moisturiser
Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner Mist

Basically that's all! =)
I have to turn in now due to a 2-hour sleep the night before. Super chui now.

Grandma and grandpa coming soon, Wednesday to be exact. I am going back home to be a filial grand-daughter. WOOHOO!

On the agenda:
- paparazzi dinner tomorrow night
- ci club + ad hoc potluck dinner at ADM

No comments: