Sunday, November 8, 2009

bad influence from mr wilson ng

Although I have finished my 2000-word History essay, I have yet to embark on French oral practice for tomorrow's oral test. However, I must share the level of commitment that I have to excel in that test; I downloaded a French pronunciation tool into my iPhone. See how committed I am? HAHA.

I have to first get started on the script, which I'm procrastinating badly.

On to finer stuff in life...
As mentioned before in my previous post, I went out to town 2 days ago. Great to be shopping just before crunch time. Gives me the drive to work for what I have bought.

This pair of pants from Forever 21 was 15 bucks. It is retailing at 17.80USD and previously 48 bucks in the Wisma store. I got the last piece and the last piece was a size M. Talk about being lucky. =)

This week, I spent $31 on 3 pairs of shoes. =)
First 2 pairs are from sgflea, 30 bucks for both pairs.
The last pair was $1 from Ebay. I thought it would look old and would be in bad condition; well I was surprised at how comfortable it was.






Another purchase from my trip to ION.
This week, the theme for Themed Tuesday is Headgear+geek. OG wanted to do Headgear, but CI Club suddenly emailed the whole school of Tuesday being Geek Day, so just do both lar. =)
I am so looking forward to Tuesday!!


Another Ebay purchase. 2.90 total.
The pink stick thingy is supposed to help remove facial hair. I tried on my upper lip, and it was darn useful. Worth every single cent.
The black thing is the famous fringe velcro. You slide it through your fringe, and it will stick to your fringe. This way when doing your makeup or your skincare, your fringe won't be in the way. Very useful for people with crazy insane long fringe like me. haha.

My mom went to Robinsons yesterday to buy some winter clothing for her trip to Kunming. Since I stayed home to study, I took the opportunity to write down some stuff for her to buy and took advantage of her willingness to pay for them. HAHA. I am a bad daughter.

So I got the Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner and Loreal Derma Genesis Pore Minimising Smoother Scrub.

Loreal Derma Genesis Pore Minimising Smoother Scrub

This has the consistency of a mask; thick and gooey. It contains micro beads that gently exfoliates your skin. The micro beads are super tiny and hence it's suitable for daily use. This product promises to minimise your pores and even out your skin texture. After the first usage, my skin is visibly smoother and yes some redness on my nose was less pronounced. I have confidence in this product and shall religiously use it. I am waiting for the day when my pores are invisible!!

Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner

Another of my problem - Blackheads, especially on my nose. This product is actually quite satisfactory. It delivers instant cooling sensation and you can feel a slight tightening on your skin. It promises to remove dead skin cells and control excessive oil. I'm not so sure about the oil-controlling thing because I don't really see a difference. However, just the cooling sensation is enough to get me hooked. Though after the first usage, I don't really see much difference to those darned blackheads, but who knows? Definitely a keeper, but they should do something about the smell though. I love tea-tree smell, and most people don't like it. This smells worse than tea-tree, meaning MORE people won't like it! Change the smell!

Back to French! =)

No comments: