Monday, October 19, 2009

another of those list thingy.

Things to do tomorrow: (updated on 20th october 12.55am)
  1. Run around Bukit Batok at 830am with Mao and Lohla (done)
  2. 205 ppt slides version 2 (done)
  3. 205 speech outline (hardcopy: to be handed in) (done)
  4. Read Eve's UCT book (2 chapters)
  5. Craft own UCT notes for lecture 2, and if possible lecture 3 as well
  6. Send chay and oishan the history ppt slides (done)
  7. Do french homework (done)
  8. Memorise 205 speech
  9. Decide on a topic for history individual project
Things to bring to hall tomorrow:
  1. Black and white outfit for Tuesday
  2. White heels for outfit
  3. Track shoes (important for the sake of healthy lifestyle)
Another note:
I am bloody confused of what to do now. I need my FOC meetings to start so that my attention is diverted fully to FOC and CI CLUB!

Night my dear nocturnal friends.


Lovely song from a lovely drama! =)

No comments: