Thursday, September 3, 2009

show some love people

I am currently blogging from the dental waiting room.
I am hearing the screeches of the machines, the occasional coughs from the dentist and the annoying nasal voice on the extremely small television.

Though annoyed, anxiety is kicking in now. I used to hate the annual visits to the dentist. That's because of a really bad incident when I was 6, in which the dentist just pulled out my poor tooth without numbing my gum! What the flamingo.
The hatred subsided once I came to Singapore because the dentists in my primary school and secondary school were all really nice and professional.

Now, I am having that anxiety again. That is of course because NgLi's sister said that the dentist in NTU is not that professional. I am scared now. I think the entire butterfly population in the world just migrated to my tummy.

Let's try to divert the nervousness away.

Phobia 2 is coming out. DARAH is coming, Coco before Chanel is out, Coraline is coming out, and another animated movie regarding meatballs and pasta is coming out too.

Money no enough man.

I am definitely going to watch Coco Before Chanel next week.
Then Phobia 2.
Then Darah all by myself. Unless I get another sick-minded accomplice who loves movies like SAW and The Hills Have Eyes.

Phobia 2 is different from Phobia because this time round there are 5 stories covered. WOAH.
Darah on the other hand is a collaboration between Mediacorp and some Indonesian movie company lar. Basically the whole movie is in Bahasa Indonesia lar. But because Mediacorp has a part in it, it will obviously be shown in Singapore. It's gore and horror wrapped into one package. YEAH! Someone with a sick nerve, please contact me for this movie date. HAHA.

Coraline aka button eyes should be quite fun too! =)

If you are wondering why am I not reviewing The Final Destination, that's because it bored me to death, and I have no interest whatsoever to review it.

If you want a real honest review, visit www.wilsoniscurious.blogspot.com
That's my friend's blog and his reviews are more trustable than some magazines'.

Wilson, i'm helping you advertise your blog lor. HAHA.


Argh shit, the nurse is calling me. shit. shit. shit. shit.

No comments: