Wednesday, September 2, 2009

painful week

And I mean really painful.

You read on and judge if my life has turned for the worse. 

  • I was cringing in pain during History lecture because the chocolate that I was munching on went inside the tooth hole. And yes, the effect multiplied after 15 minutes, and I was not sleeping in lecture for the first time, because I was in deep pain.
  • I have another speech to deliver next week and it's finally graded. The problem is the class was divided into 3 groups and thus 3 weeks of individual speeches and I got the first week. I have no ling gan, as of now. How like that?
  • Listening to Understanding China Today is painful too. With an AT as a lecturer, it is inevitable that proper pronunciation is forgotten and hence, I have a difficulty trying to keep up with the 3-hour lecture. In the end, I was facebooking, msn-ing, online shopping and all other online stuff that don't involve UCT at all. 
  • I think I am getting fat. Nuff said. 

So yes. boo. 

No comments: