Sunday, September 27, 2009

never ever ever ever

I am updating post after post like a maniac. I just love writing without restrictions. That's why I have decided after a long and hard thinking session that I am not cut out to be a journalist. Too many restrictions, too little room for creativity and I am better at being a free bird. PR and Advertising here I come! 

FAME is an excellent movie. I was rather surprised Singaporeans are not taking it as seriously as High School Musical. FAME is much better than High School Musical. FAME has subtle love entanglements, subtle family drama and loads of talent, nuff said. 

Upcoming post will be on masks' reviews. Stufu, the one that you gave me was crazy good. I think it is the best mask I have ever used in my entire life. OMFGosh. 

Going to blast music again! WOOHOO!

No comments: