Friday, September 25, 2009

Michelle's 19th + haul post

First up, let's start with something exciting! I seriously love this photo so much! =) Although I look like I have swimmer's shoulders, but I like this photo a whole lot! Let's put the shoulders thing aside. HAHA. We are going to have a theme day every week! This is so cool! 

Before embarking on better matter, I shall illustrate how much of a cuckoo I was today. 

I brought all my barang barang to make-up tutorial class today, in the hope of going home straight after tutorial. After the tutorial then I realised that my ezlink card and house keys were left in hall. what the fuck right?

Hence, I have to lug back all my stuff to hall. Blerdy heavy. Fortunately, I have YanPing and Nicole for company. 

And then once I reached hall, I realised my ezlink card was actually hiding at home. what the fuck again. In the end, I just took taxi back lar. 

BUT GOING BACK TO HALL WAS A GOOD THING AFTER ALL!
Because I saw weird people lurking around the corridor. Like they going to steal something or stuff. So I brought in my roomie's towel. WALAO! I hate these people lor. =.=

Anyway, back to topic of Michelle's 19th, today photog people+Nigel went to ION to celebrate Michelle's birthday! Though belated, we still treated her to dinner!
Food was blah blah, but the mango sago desert was OHMYFUCKINGGOSH-NICE! 

What I wore

The super duper cute Michelle! =)
Nigel trying to be nice and acting short to make Michelle feel better. It worked, NOT!

I mentioned about the other PopBeauty eyeliner that I bought but forgot to take a photo of. So here it is! 

My dear Stufu gave me a 50 bucks Sephora voucher for my birthday, and I finally used it today!
I got 2 items at Sephora!

I wanted this for the longest time ever.
Everytime I go to either Sephora stores, this will be out of stock, hence when I saw the sole palette at the ION branch, I just grabbed it without much thought. 

Sorry for the fingerprints. HAHA.
This is utter LOVE. No regrets AT ALL! 

The powder in the middle is not foundation. Hence, please do not think it will cover up your blemishes and all because this is a mattifying powder with the purpose of making your face appear less oily. Great for people with combination to oily skin.

SUN - Bronzing powder. Amazing stuff. Especially good to put below cheekbones and around the temples. Or if you are daring enough, brush some around your face to slim your jawline. That will work wonders if you love to camwhore using flash setting. =) 
I prefer to use it as a blush because the colour suits my skin tone and my cheekbones are damn high. HAHA. 

LIGHT - Highlighting powder. Another amazing stuff for those who like to camwhore. Advisable to apply on top of cheekbones (or simply under your eyes), and on the tip of your nose. For those who wants a damn sharp-looking nose, apply some SUN on both sides of nose, then apply LIGHT on tip. Your nose will look so plastic-surgery. HAHA. 

Final Verdict: 5/5 LOVE LOVE LOVE.

I got a lippie too! And yes, I finally found my nice nude lippie. I am still wondering why cosmetic brands often don't release nude colours in Asian countries. 
However I saw ZA selling some nude lippie (BE801 or something, forgot about it. hoho) for $12.25. That is cheap. I am definitely going to ransack all Watsons soon. 

It's a damn chio coral-nude colour. Many think that SEPHORA lipsticks are not really comparable to MAC's, but I beg to differ because this is very moisturising. I used to have a MAC one (sample), but it was so dry that I threw it away after first use. This however, is extremely good for your lips. For those who prefers a matte finish, this is not for you because it has a glossy finish. 

FINAL VERDICT: 4/5 
I look extremely healthy. I love the sculpting disc and the lippie! WHOOSH!

Schedule for Recess Week:
  • Saturday: History project meet-up at Changi Airport T3
  • Sunday: Studying session with Lily at SMU
  • Monday: Flyer outing with usual paverts
  • Tuesday: KBOX + Wilsong's house with usual paverts
  • Wednesday: Collect freebies + steamboat with PAVERTS at Holland Village
  • Thursday: Mugging day. Do not ask me out on Thursday.
  • Friday: Choir 10am to 6pm OMFGosh
  • Saturday: Choir outing in the afternoon, WKWSCI PAPARAZZI Production at night.
  • Sunday: Back to hall, study again. 
Seriously. I NO HAVE TIME LAR!!!!

No comments: