Thursday, August 20, 2009

a very significant post

This post is going to those who wished me happy birthday today! =) I am trying to not miss anyone out, so as to not disappoint these people! haha! 

So this is like an appreciation post lar! WOOHOO!

Thanks to:
Hongwei 
Weijie 
Shangying 
Lily
Leonard
Kengyang
Jeremy
Steph
Melanie
Ruiping
Hafiz
Michelle
Huimin
Junyi
Lecky
Kokwei
Joanna
Hafiz
Jialiang
Mervin
Valerie 
Fenghui (thanks for the card as well!)
Costa
Huiying
Wilson Ng
Wilson Wang
Kenneth
Liyana
Yinghui
Ronald
Jasmine Ng
Eve
Eldon
Fiona Cher
Iman
Nuraini
Joanne
Rachel
Hui Ling
Candy
Darius
Zuo Han
Nicole
Danielle
Shuxian
Jaslyn
Bobby
Kendrick Ong
Kendrick Tan
Shahirah
Cerlyn
Agnessa
Roger
TESSA and RIKO! =)
Pei Shan
Asyiqin
Elaine Lim
You Chuen
Junxiang
Daesiree
Wei Hao
Yan Yu
Nizam
Ahmad Khan
Adam
Claudia
Xiayang
Tessa Goh
Yi Hong
Poh Choon

Thanks to all these people!
And on the start of my 2nd day as a 20-year-old, I realise my thumbdrive is missing and I left my pencil box in the tutorial room, AMAZING!

No comments: