Wednesday, August 12, 2009

history creates dreams

Yup, you heard me right. History creates dreams. 
How so, you may ask.

Just go to the History lecture that I went to and the rest will fall into place. 
It was boring with a capital B. However, the interesting thing is that though I was nodding my head off, I don't feel at all pissed about getting this kind of crappy elective. I guess it's the history streak in me. To copy SAJC, once a history student, always a history student. 

The first thing I have to do when I get home is to read up on The Enlightenment. Completely had no idea what the lecturer was talking about. AND we only touched on the topic What is History? Very deep right? Also must read up on who the hell is Leonard Dan Ranke, or someone with a name close to that. ALSO, must brush up my politics, must brush up on current affairs, and like it or not, brush up on Iraq War and an irritating person called Bush. 

However, NO SCIENCE AND MATH! Usually I will say I am speechless. However, as a CS student, I need to voice out my innermost feeling, which is, FUCK YEAH! =) 

Things to buy when I get home and bring to hostel:
  1. Files from DAISO (preferably 6, each for the different subjects that I have)
  2. Print out photos at Harvey Norman and then buy thumbtack and paste all over my board! =)
  3. Decoration stuff from DAISO
  4. Decoration stuff for mao's birthday card. ARGH.
  5. A dozen bottles of mineral water. Ice Mountain is good. 3 for $1 at NTUC. 
  6. Bring those pillows lar. I am soon to be Nearly Headless Fifi
  7. Blankets!
  8. More clothes
  9. Detergent
That's all that I can think about as of now. More soon. LOL.
I gotta go meet Ronald and Kenneth for Nanyang Chronicles meeting, and I haven't packed up for home. SHIT. Damn you online shopping!

No comments: