Sunday, August 23, 2009

been gone so long, now here i am again.

I am supposed to be doing a speech preparation for 205 tutorial tomorrow, but aiyah slack lar. I prefer uploading photos in facebook and updating my blog after being on a hiatus. So sorry for those who read my blog frequently. I was just too caught up with uni stuff. 

This post is dedicated largely to my birthday, plus D&D (dee & dee as said by danielle) in the middle. 

Firstly, I would like to say a very humongous thank-you to those who helped celebrate my birthday. I am very grateful to you guys!!


Before we start on serious matters, let's embark on a light topic. MY ROOM IS FINALLY DONE! WOOHOO!! =) Thanks to mao for helping me bring everything every single week. HAHA.
First up, birthday celebration with my lovely Stufu and Melon at Thai Express!! 

Stufu brought her polaroid along, and yes, we devoured it immediately! Hooray for polaroids!


More outing to come!

Stufu is very generous ok. She gave me things that I woud never think about buying before. WALAO! She is very very very nice. HAHA. The black envelope is a Sephora voucher. =) Thanks stufu! 
NEXT UP, WKWSCI DINNER AND DANCE 2009

This was what I wore. I am loving the 13-cm heels. Ooh lala. 

Our D&D was on FALCON PRINCESS. Though a bit rocky, it was still nice. Eve had sea-sick though. And 7 people from Pavarotti missed the boat. Very sad. But nevertheless the ones present tried their very hardest to be louder than Freni. HAHA. should be can lar hor? 

The food was good too!
Kudos to Hendric and team! WOOHOO! 



Halfway through, we were like this. HAHA. A bit bored lar. 

US! =) Pavarotti is the sex! 



22nd August 2009 - RIMMEL Workshop with Lily.

Very productive workshop. Tons better than the CLEO want. But I still cannot get the eyeliner-winging thing. GAH.

We are pretty pretty. HAHA. Shang said she don't like Lily cause Lily prettier than her on that day. HAHAHA. GOOD JOB LILY!!

22nd August 2009 - Birthday celebration with the usual gang!
We went for steamboat too, but no photos on that. Camera was dying. 

Koky and his Man-U shirt. He was very elated of the 5-0 game. HAHA.

Stupid guessing game. LOL. Mine was.... ah, cant remember. Leonard was the best person lar. My card is very pretty!! Thanks lenny!! =)

This is my fake boyfriend number two! MERVIN HUI! Happy 19th birthday!! =)

And this is MY FAKE BOYFRIEND NUMBER ONE!!! YAY! thanks for the adidas bag lohla!! =)

Lily's husband, junyi. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

23rd August 2009 - Celebration with PohChoon (aka nai ba) and Lecky!
Thanks for the treat!! And I just finished the cake lar. My dinner is satisfying! =) and lecky, why you draw such big smiley faces in the card! No inspiration lar you! 

Free cotton candy!! Honewdew flavoured some more! 


Lecky, you are more tanned already lar!!


Thanks naiba!


OK! Haul + gifts section.
I bought this online some time ago. 
I love crochet details. =)

Lenny bought this for me! THANKS LENNY! Lenny knows my taste man. =)

And I bought this at New Look yesterday. HOT PINK! Am still pondering on whether I should wear it tomorrow. hmmm.


And the various gifts from all the nice people!
Jialiang, Zihao and Weikee repeated their stunt lar. They gave me Soyjoy last year. And this year, upgrade liao, give me chocolates! =)

Kokwei was very nice, thanks for the mango-with-dried-mango chocolate from the chocolate factory! I she bu de eat. Shall leave it at home in the fridge and will devour it slowly. 

Shang gave me a SUPER BITCH medal. Shang, it's now proudly displayed in my room. WAHAHA.

Hongwei and Junyi gave me the laptop bank, continuing with their pink series. HAHA. Also the chick calendar thingy. 

Kengyang gave me MORINGO. LOL. 

And thanks fake boyfriend no 2 for the carebear. =)

Yenhao, thanks for the handphone charm! damn pretty can! haha.

Thanks lenny and shang! And thanks to those who wrote their well-wishes! =)

Freebies from RIMMEL and Shiseido. WOOHOO!. 


I think I must really get back to studying. HAHA.
speech speech speech.

or maybe I should bathe first. 


No comments: