Monday, July 13, 2009

Very long due post for some

I am having paparoti syndrome.
Because of this OG, I have officially morphed into a facebook monster; refreshing the page every single hour.
But hey, I love this OG! =)
Anyway, this is the product of my experimental haircut at the 10 bucks (QB or sth) shop at Bukit Panjang Plaza. Lenny refused to appreciate the awesome skill of the lady. I think it's nice lor. =.=
And I just dyed my hair again. Still wet now though. When I have nothing to do, I dye my hair.

Went back to Yannie Beauty Centre today. Guess what? I bumped into alot of NTU students. They were all there for facials. Fate works in a weird manner, seriously.
My eyelash curlers are sadly going to be ignored for the next 3 months or so.


And many people asked me about the jewellery that I bought last last week. I get random emails asking me whether I will be posting anything on hauls. Rather sweet of my readers. =)
My Forever 21 stuffies are free cause I have a voucher.
Then the Diva stuffies are 3 bucks each, some huge sale in Vivo City, the 4 items would have cost me $63 originally. amazing.

Tomorrow's the day. I have so many things going on at the same time. Heng the OG outing is at night. xie tian xie di.

I am meeting Yeo Jun Yi at 8.15am. WTF. That will happen to you too if your good friend is studying optometry. I have to be his client. =.= Nevermind, lunch on him then.

SIDETRACK,
Adam Lambert's boyfriend IS FUCKING HOT! Why do gays always look so hot?

No comments: