Saturday, July 11, 2009

cannot blog about Hwa Chong and Finding Nemo.

I'm having post-camp syndromes.
No matter how much hatred I have towards dirty laundry and heavy bags, I still love the camp.
5 days just flew. What the fuck.

I got to know so many friends and so many seniors. Now i'm looking forward to school time.

Pavarotti was awesome. Distinct cliques were formed within the group, this I cannot deny, but whenever the time calls for it, we still merged together as one and thus this makes me feel proud to be in Pavarotti. Or paparoti.

Very thankful to OGLs and AGLs, without them no bonds would be formed so easily. Catalytic effect!!

I don't want to blog about every bit of the camp as we have promised to keep the tradition a secret. Aiyah, but if you ask me Lily, I will tell you lar. =)

Should I go play mahjong or not? Still very shag, but mahjong perks me up. Maybe just a wee bit of Viwawa.

To my dear Paverts(as Mark calls it),
I look very shag during the camp because I didn't wear any makeup. I need makeup to live! So I promise not to look shag during outings!! Hooray! (this is my bimbotic moment)

No comments: